Re-opening date 5th of August 2020.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol.
The entire Management and Staff at Sveltos Hotel have received intense training regarding the new standards of Health & Safety Protocols for COVID -19. Each and every member of staff will strictly comply with these protective measures, which include the following:
1. For the Hand Hygiene, frequent washing of hands.
Wearing protective masks and gloves and apply social distancing. A protective shield is in place at the Reception and Bar.
2. All employees on duty at the Hotel have been given a clean bill of health. Employees will be required to remain at home and seek medical attention if they, or any member of their household show any signs or symptoms of COVID -19.
3. Upon arrival at the hotel, our staff will explain the new hygiene measures to our guests. Although it has been advised that guests be tested prior to their arrival, thermometers and temperature measuring devices will be available upon request.
4. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available and easily accessible, at the entrance to the Hotel and Restaurant, at the Reception, in the Elevator and in Public Toilets.
5. Any medical assistance or support required will be provided in line with the government regulations. The Hotel has a designated medical service on call 24 hours. All members of staff have clear instructions for reporting any possible cases of COVID-19 to Management and external authorities, as is required.
6. The frequency of sanitation of all high touch points in the Hotel and Public Areas has been increased immensely. All surfaces and counter tops, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and stair handrails will be sanitized frequently. Room Key Cards and Guest Rooms will be fully sanitized after each departure and prior to a new arrival, allowing a minimum period of 3 – 6 hours for the room to remain vacant. The coffee and tea facilities in the room are sealed .
7. All cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. Guest Rooms are sanitized with particular attention to high-touch points and surfaces. All employees involved in the sanitation procedures will wear protective masks, gloves and use hand sanitizers. All bed & bath linen items are washed at extremely high temperature. Pillows and are sanitized and sealed.
8. Safety measures include restaurant capacity reduction enabling ample social distancing, which will comply with the current occupancy limits. These areas will be sanitized regularly and after each use. In-room dining will also continue to operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety and comfort.
9. Throughout the Hotel, we will adhere to the guidelines for correct social distancing. Guests are advised to adhere to social distancing whenever possible, by standing at least 2m away from people they are not travelling with. .